I’m just waiting for a Supernatural episode where God shows up like
this stupid post literally resurfaces after every new supernatural episode and it’s hilarious because this has applied to supernatural for two straight seasons and thats basally the show in a nutshell
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe she’s with me.”
Motivation levels astoundingly low. Midterms no. I want school to be over but then I have anxiety about what I’m going to do with my life afterward. It’s a cycle of unhappiness that’s becoming emotionally exhausting. My current lack of self-esteem doesn’t help things either. Thank God i’m going to talk to someone about it soon.
I want to be alone, a lot of the time, and I like it. I feel I can be myself when I’m alone. I feel I haven’t been myself with most people. I can only think of a few who know the real, unfiltered me, with all my flaws and faults. Bless those souls who know me and accept me for who I am. I just wish I could help….that I could reach out and be there.
But I need to take care of myself first.